Justin W. Fishback has been licensed in Texas since 2009. He has gained experience in several areas of civil litigation, including personal injury, products liability, contract disputes, real estate, construction and oil & gas.
Since joining Shaw Cowart in 2012, Justin has been admitted to appear in all Federal Districts in Texas. His practice is currently focused on representing both individual plaintiffs and corporate defendants in personal injury and products liability claims in state and federal courts across the country.
Justin is a member of the Texas State Bar Association and the Austin Young Lawyers Association and lives in Austin with his wife, Rachel.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas – 2009 – Magna Cum Laude
- Lamar University – 2005 – with Honors
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Debt Collection
- Real Estate
- Oil & Gas
- Lead trial counsel in a commercial litigation matter. Cause No. 262,506-B; Technext Track Private, Ltd. vs. IntegriCo Composites, Inc.; In the 146th Judicial District Court of Bell County, Texas
- Co-counsel in a commercial litigation matter. Cause No. 1:16-CV-061-SS; Apogee Telecom, Inc. vs. Emerge, Inc., et al; In the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, Austin Division
- Co-counsel in a personal injury matter. Cause No. B-193942; Craig Lee Odom, et al vs. Emerson Electric Co., et al.; In the 60th Judicial District Court of Jefferson County, Texas
- Co-counsel in a product liability matter. Cause No. 3:13-CV-01645; Kevin Mills vs. Sears Brands, LLC; In the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, Dallas Division
- Co-counsel in a personal injury matter. Cause No. 14-01-29129-MCVAJA; Sonia Gary vs. Trinity Industries de Mexico, S de R.L. de C.V. et al; In the 365th Judicial District Court of Maverick County, Texas
- Co-counsel in a personal injury matter. Cause No. E-194187; Michael Daigle vs. Transit Mix Concrete & Materials Company, et al; In the 172nd Judicial District Court of Jefferson County, Texas
- Lead trial counsel in a trustee’s fiduciary duty matter. Cause No. CV-14812/CV-13912; Agnes Rossi vs. Andre Koda, Individually and as Trustee of The Koda Trust; In the 220th Judicial District Court of Comanche County, Texas
- Lead appellate counsel in a trustee’s fiduciary duty matter. Cause No. 11-15-00150-CV; Andre Koda vs. Agnes Rossi; In the Court of Appeals, Eleventh District of Texas at Eastland
- Co-counsel in commercial litigation and contract negotiation matters for a supplier of stem cell regeneration products.
- Lead counsel in commercial contract matters for a designer and installer of solar energy solutions.