Commercial truck accidents often lead to significant injuries and property damage. Unfortunately, those affected often struggle to recover compensation when going up against aggressive insurance carriers and trucking companies. At Shaw Cowart LLP, our Austin injury lawyers are standing by to help when you need a Cedar Park truck accident attorney. We have the resources needed to stand up to these other parties, and we will not back down as we fight to recover the compensation you are entitled to.
Choose Shaw Cowart LLP for a Truck Accident Case
- The team at Shaw Cowart LLP focuses on providing a solid action plan for every step of your case. This means we handle the insurance carriers, but we also fully prepare your case for trial if needed.
- Unlike other larger firms that handle personal injury claims, we will not hand you off to a paralegal. You can trust your case will be handled by an attorney.
- Our Austin truck accident attorneys take truck accident claims in Cedar Park on a contingency fee basis, which means clients will not be responsible for paying legal fees until after we successfully recover compensation on their behalf.
Compensation for Truck Crash Victims in Cedar Park
Any truck crash victim in Leander injured due to the negligence of another party deserves compensation. At Shaw Cowart LLP, the goal of our accident attorneys in Austin is to ensure clients recover both economic and non-economic losses so they can be made as whole as possible. Our attorneys are typically able to recover the following types of compensation for the clients we help:
- Complete coverage of emergency medical bills
- Compensation for follow-up doctor visits, physical therapy, and rehabilitation
- Medical device and prescription medication costs
- Lost wages for victims who are unable to work
- Various out-of-pocket expenses
- Property damage expenses
- Physical pain and suffering damages
- Mental and emotional pain and suffering losses
- Loss of quality of life damages
Determining Negligence After a Truck Accident
During the latest reporting year across this state, the Texas Department of Transportation indicates that there were 536 total fatal injury crashes involving tractor-trailers or semi-trucks. The data also indicates that there were 946 suspected serious injury crashes and more than 2,400 suspected minor injury crashes involving these vehicles.
Determining negligence after these incidents is absolutely critical for victims. The process involves gathering as much evidence as possible, but gathering evidence can be complicated when it comes to trucking companies, their legal team, and insurance carriers. A skilled attorney will work diligently to investigate the incident from the scene where the crash occurred as well as by examining the vehicles involved and any available data. This can include the truck’s black box data recorder, the driver’s electronic logging device, training, and maintenance records available from the trucking company, and more.
Call a Truck Accident Lawyer in Cedar Park Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in an accident caused by a truck driver or trucking company in the Cedar Park area, reach out to Shaw Cowart LLP for help immediately. We want to get involved quickly and investigate every aspect of your claim. Our goal is to recover total compensation for your losses so you can move forward with your life. When you need a Cedar Park truck accident attorney, you can fill out our contact form or call (512) 499-8900 to schedule a free consultation regarding your claim.