Motorcycle accidents often result in major injuries for those involved. Unfortunately, motorcyclists sometimes face unwarranted negative biases when it comes to recovering compensation from insurance carriers. At Shaw Cowart LLP, we want to make sure that you are properly cared for. Our Cedar Park motorcycle accident attorney will fully investigate your claim and stand up to the at-fault party and the insurance carriers on your behalf.
Choose Shaw Cowart LLP for a Motorcycle Accident Case
- At Shaw Cowart LLP, your motorcycle accident claim will not be passed off to a paralegal. He will meet personally with your attorney, and your attorney will handle the case.
- We understand that every motorcycle accident claim is unique, which means we will use our resources to conduct a complete investigation into your case.
- Our team handles Cedar Park motorcycle accident claims on a contingency fee basis, which means clients do not pay legal fees until we successfully recover compensation on their behalf.
Compensation for Motorcycle Crash Victims in Cedar Park
At Shaw Cowart LLP, our Cedar Park motorcycle accident lawyers strive to recover total compensation on behalf of every motorcycle accident victim that we assist. This includes recovery of economic damages, such as the following:
- Compensation for emergency and ongoing medical bills
- Physical therapy, rehabilitation, prescription medications, and medical devices
- Coverage of property damage expenses
- Lost wage replacement and loss of future earnings
- Coverage of out-of-pocket expenses arising due to the incident
- Our team also works to ensure that clients recover compensation for non-economic losses such as pain and suffering damages, loss of enjoyment of life, and loss of quality of life.
Determining Negligence After a Motorcycle Accident
The Texas Department of Transportation indicates that there were 521 total motorcyclist fatalities during the latest reporting year of data on file, and there were more than 2,300 total suspected serious injuries as a result of these incidents. There were thousands more minor and possible injuries that resulted from motorcycle crashes that same year.
It is imperative to determine negligence after these incidents so that innocent crash victims can recover the compensation they are entitled to. After a motorcycle crash, there will need to be an investigation conducted related to the incident. Evidence matters, including statements from eyewitnesses, photographs taken at the scene of the incident, any video surveillance, police reports, citations, and more. This will all play a role in determining liability for the incident.
Some of the most common causes of motorcycle accidents revolve around the actions of other drivers on the roadway, which can include driving while distracted or impaired, following a motorcyclist too closely, failing to yield to a motorcyclist, failing to stop at stop signs or stop lights, and more.
Call a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Cedar Park Today
If you or someone you love has been injured in a motorcycle accident caused by the negligence of another driver or entity in Cedar Park, turn to Shaw Cowart LLP for help today. We understand how complex these claims can become, and our goal is to make sure that you recover the compensation you need. We have a track record of success in helping injured motorcyclists recover compensation for their losses. When you need a Cedar Park motorcycle accident attorney, you can fill out our contact form or call (512) 499-8900 to schedule a free consultation regarding your claim.