Motorcycle accidents often result in incredibly serious injuries, and any motorcyclist harmed by the negligence of another driver deserves compensation. At Shaw Cowart LLP, we are here to help if you need a Round Rock motorcycle accident attorney by your side. We know what it takes to stand up for injured motorcyclists when going up against insurance carriers and at-fault parties. Let us help you recover the compensation you need.
Why Choose Shaw Cowart LLP for a Motorcycle Accident Claim?
- Our team thoroughly understands how complex and challenging motorcycle accident claims can become, which is why we have no problem using our resources to investigate your situation.
- We take motorcycle accident claims in Round Rock on a contingency fee basis. This means clients will not have the burden of having to pay legal fees until after we successfully recover compensation for their losses.
- Our motorcycle accident lawyers in Austin and Round Rock focus on putting the client first, which means you will always have access to your attorney when you have questions or concerns related to your case.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries Often Lead to Long-Term Issues
Data from the Texas Department of Transportation shows that there were 521 motorcyclists killed in 2021, an alarming statistic. However, there were more than 6,000 motorcyclists who sustained injuries as a result of collisions with vehicles or other objects during that same year. If this is the case, please reach out to a wrongful death lawyer in Austin today.
Unfortunately, motorcyclists lack much protection from the force of a vehicle, and it is not uncommon for them to sustain severe injuries as a result of these accidents. Some of the most common injuries that our Austin injury lawyers help clients with include spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, amputation and crush injuries, major lacerations, broken and dislocated bones, and more.
These injuries often lead to significant long-term complications, including the need for extended physical therapy and rehabilitation, home or vehicle modifications, and possibly even in-home medical care.
Compensation Available for a Round Rock Motorcycle Accident Case
Motorcycle accident victims in Round Rock may be able to recover a wide range of compensation for their losses. At Shaw Cowart LLP, our team, such as our Austin pedestrian accident attorneys, understand the importance of recovering as much compensation as possible for every motorcycle accident victim we assist, and this often includes coverage of:
- Emergency medical expenses
- Any ongoing medical visits
- Compensation for in-home medical care
- Lost wages for those who are unable to work
- Property damage expenses
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering damages
- Loss of quality of life damages
There is no set amount of compensation paid to motorcycle crash victims, and the total compensation amount can change depending on the injury severity, the recovery time, the level of property damage, and whether or not there was any shared fault for the incident.
Call a Round Rock Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a motorcycle accident caused by the negligent actions of another driver in the Round Rock area, contact Shaw Cowart LLP today. Our accident attorneys in Austin are ready to use our resources to investigate your claim and help you recover the compensation you are entitled to. Let us stand up to the aggressive insurance carriers on your behalf. When you need a Round Rock motorcycle accident attorney, you can fill out our contact form or call (512) 499-8900 to schedule a free consultation regarding your claim.